Enterprise printing encompasses all of your businesses printing related output. It includes everything you create using your office printers, MFPs, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and high volume output devices. Today, enterprise printing extends beyond the office. As your employees become more mobile, you’ll need to address their printing concerns. Add to this output, everything you send out for quick printing, offset, mail and distribution and don’t forget the service desk, tech support team and supplies that support it all!
Managing enterprise printing requires time, staff, network bandwidth and resources. Cost control is a concern, but it’s not your core business, it’s ours.
Corporations know they can cut printing costs by as much 10 to 30%, but often they’re unsure where to start. We’ve helped guide companies using our proven process. We’ve helped many organizations to save on document costs and services. We also offer solutions for information storage and document management.
Xerox Managed Print Services are not just for large, global corporations. We deliver results like these to companies of all sizes.
Here’s why you should choose us:
- We’re a leader in the Gartner Managed Print Services Magic Quadrant
- We’re ranked as a Managed Print Services leader by IDC and Quocirca
- We have more than 10 years experience as a Managed Print Services provider
- We have over 9,400 active patents in Managed Print Services
- We currently manage more than 1 million print devices made by Xerox and other manufacturers
- We deliver 24/7 multilingual, global support
Here’s how we can help
An MPS Case Study
For InterContinental Hotels Group, it means spending less time on document production and more time making guests feel comfortable. Our managed print services helped the City of Rochester, NY, use less power and save a projected $2 million over five years so they could close a budget gap. And British Telecom reduced their carbon footprint 50% to help advance their competitive position as one of the world’s largest IP network operators.